Wednesday, July 24, 2019

speech judging sheet

Speech Judging Sheet 


Name:Neelansh                           
Topic:Why children should plan the day                       
                    
Category
Main Points

Self Assessment
Low                                         High
1           2 3           4 5
Structure

  
My speech was organised logically into paragraphs, with an effective introduction and a conclusion.
4
Delivery

  
I used some gestures, stood still and made eye contact with my audience.

My voice was clear and loud.  I didn’t speak too quickly or too slowly.
2
Content 
  
My speech had a message and was original, interesting and relevant to the audience.
3
Language

I used ‘powerful’ words in my speech.  I also included some language features (eg repetition, alliteration, similes etc)
3
Time

My speech was between 2 ½ and 3 ½ minutes long.

1


Next time I need to …
use hand gestures and have good eye contact


Teacher Comment 
Well done Neelansh.  You chose a good speech topic for your audience - it was very relatable.  It was very humorous and engaging - especially the introduction. Next steps:  Use more eye contact and speak a lot louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment