Sunday, March 3, 2019

The trip to reptile park

The Trip to Reptile Park

‘‘Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, ARE WE THERE YET’?”
‘‘Yes we are!’’ said dad in a relieved way.
I burst out of the car and rushed to the counter.  It was here that I saw a salamander hiding behind a plant.  There were also two fighting over food. After that little salamander battle, we went into the tortoises section.

Their camouflaging shells were like a soldiers uniform.  They were also as strong as chromium. The baby tortoises were eating and digging holes and some were already hidden.  They were one with the grass (but…….it didn't move around in the gentle breeze). “Look those baby tortoises are on each other and eating ???  Look at those…. well what’s next?” We headed down the path but after 20 seconds……..

A great battle occurred where two venomous creatures furiously bit each other. they were basically trying to kill their opponent.  The two beasts were an escaped tarantula and a red striped wasp. I swallowed my guts and my heart raced like a bugatti darting down a really steep hill.  We quickly went away after like 3 seconds .The slope was huge.I started sliding down the ditch made of dirt.

CHOMP a crocodile!!!  Its teeth were razor sharp like the infinity blade in fortnite SHING.

Swoosh, pluck.  “Mum look, it’s a monkey…. wait what? There's only one’’ I hollered out in a confused way.  Then I saw a sign that said Jojo was the only monkey left here as the others passed away leaving Jojo behind all alone in his cage.  I felt sad for him.



The last part of awkwardness

Hey look at those turtles there name is starturtle.There shells were spiky “ooooooooooooo”.As spiky as a piece of glass thrown down from the empire state building in misery.Look the last cage a turtle! This one was kind it got up and came to my brother buuuut right when he was about to go in front of my brother…………...he turned to me and so I gave him a silver fern and he snatched it out of my hand!

3 comments:

  1. Good job Neelansh I like how you used words that described yourself and the things you saw. Next time can you describe how you were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing writing Neelansh! I liked how you paragraphed. Next time punctuate your writing before you upload

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing writing Neelansh I liked how you used a lot of description and paragraphed your writing. Next time check your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete